Although there has been a tremendous evolution of medical treatments and facilities in the world, till now there has not been any known medical vaccinations for malaria. Malaria is one of the world’s deadliest diseases. It has led to thousands of deaths throughout the world. This disease is most widespread in hot, humid countries in the subtropical and tropical regions of the world. Mosquito bites commonly spread it. It is crucial to treat malaria at the earliest because otherwise the disease can become acuter and can lead to fatal consequences. To ascertain that one has been affected by malaria, it is necessary to identify the symptoms first. This article will help you learn what the most common symptoms of malaria are.
In general, the symptoms of this fatal disease develop from 10 days to almost three weeks after they have been infected with the malarial parasites. Although a lot of malarial parasites can get entry into the human body a lot of them remain dormant and inactive for long periods. Some of the common symptoms of malaria are:
- Shaking chills which can vary from severe to moderate: The victim suddenly feels chilly, even in hot conditions and starts shivering. The degree of shivering varies minute to the extreme. So, when you see yourself shaking, shivering and feeling chilly unnaturally, you might be affected by malaria.
- Profuse sweating: Besides experiencing sudden chills, the victim can also feel extremely hot unnaturally which results in profuse sweating. Some victims alternate between severe sweating and shivering. This is a sure marker for malaria.
- High fever: Accompanying the shivering and the sweating, victims also experience high fever, with body temperatures reaching even 104 degrees centigrade. The fever is intermittent, it comes and goes.
- Headache and nausea: Along with fever, victims can also experience severe headaches. Some victims feel a loss of appetite and feel nauseating.
- Vomiting: Because of the loss of appetite and nausea, victims do not feel like taking any food and this result in them throwing up and vomiting the foods they have taken.
These symptoms can happen in isolation or even be happening altogether, which is even more dangerous. Doxycycline is an effective medication for malaria.
You can get doxycycline medications to treat malaria; these are available from UK Meds in all medical stores.
Malaria is a fatal disease which is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people throughout the world every year. Mosquitoes spread it, and the disease is more pronounced in tropical and subtropical countries where malaria is widespread. There are no medical vaccinations for malaria, but the disease can be controlled and cured by taking proper medications. It is essential to identify the common symptoms of malaria to identify the affliction early on so that the medication process can get started and the cure can be brought about. Hopefully, this article has helped you to understand what the symptoms of malaria are.