We always make sure to choose products that are chemical free and are not too harsh on our hair. This helps us to retain the natural texture of our hair. Adding sulphate free shampoo to your hair care routine will be an important step which will bring good results for your hair.
What is a sulphate free shampoo?
Most of the shampoos which contain sulphate have a label on their bottle showing the presence of sodium lauryl sulphate and sodium lauryl sulphate. These are also one of the most common ingredients used to make shampoos. These ingredients carrying sulphate are a type of detergent which produce lathering effect. The lathering effect helps to remove dirt and debris faster and makes you feel that it is more effective for your hair. Other shampoos or conditioners which don’t contain sulphate also cleanse your hair but without using sulphate at all.
How to choose a sulfate free shampoo?
The market is full of sulphate free shampoos so you might feel confused while choosing among them. You should always choose a shampoo according to your hair type. You should ensure that the ingredients of the shampoo are fulfilling the requirements of your hair.
Sulphate free Shampoos in the market:
The loreal range of sulphate free shampoos
- For dry hair: Try L’oreal Paris everpure moisture shampoo and loreal paris everpure moisture conditioner for dry hair. These products will help you replenish the essential moisture and make your hair super soft. The absence of sulphate makes them safer.
- For flat hair: Try l’oreal paris everpure volume shampoo and loreal paris everpure volume conditioner for flat hair. This sulphate free formula for flat hair will gently cleanse your hair and infuse it with a lustrous shine. It won’t weigh your hair down.
- For frizzy hair: Try l’oreal parish everpure defy shampoo and L’Oreal paris everpure defy conditioner for frizzy hair. These products with a frizz-prone formula provides humidity and frizz control. Your hair will be more manageable with this formula.
- For thin hair: Try l’oreal paris everstrong thickening shampoo and loreal paris everstrong thickening conditioner for thin hair. These products gently cleanse and purifies the fragile hair. They also remove excess oils to promote the appearance of thicker-looking hair.
- For chemically straightened hair: Try l’oreal paris ever sleek keratin caring shampoo and l’oreal paris eversleek keratin caring conditioner for chemically straightened hair. This sulphate free formula will bring a chemical free hair care routine for your hair which you really need if you have chemically straightened hair.
De Fabulous Reviver Hair Repair Shampoo – Sulphate Free
This is a daily-use shampoo for chemically styled or processed porous hair. It is infused with Soy and Oat proteins. Its formula helps to restore shine, strength and moisture. It is formulated to nourish the scalp. To get best results, use this shampoo with Reviver Hair Repair Conditioner.
Wella Professionals Elements renewing shampoo (Zero Sulfates, Paraben free)
This shampoo without sulphate carries potent natural tree extracts and the NuTree Complex. This provides maximum keratin protection and keeps the strands nourished from root to tip. It also provides the required amount of moisture to dry hair.